Why this role?
- Work for an employer who offers career progression
- Deliver large scale commercial tower building projects $100M +
- Work alongside high performers and learn from the best in the industry
- Add one of the leading builder's names, to your resume
A large Tier 1/Tier 2 high rise building contractor, over 30 years old, employing the better part of 1000 employees and delivering projects from $50M - $300M+ this building contractor is right up there with the biggest players in the Australian construction industry. The Role
Site-based and working on major projects, this Contract Administrator role would suit only the very best CA's in the market - you will need to be a high performer! Given the level of experience expected, you will have a good idea what is required to fulfill a role at this level, if not, the role probably isn't right for you.Are you suitable?
Obviously, this isn't a role that just anyone could deliver. The expectation, financial risk, and intrinsic problems on builds of this value; so it's vital that the suitable candidate meets the following criteria to be considered suitable:
- You will have been in a CA position and managed multiple construction projects from start to finish (in excess of $50M)
- Have strong interpersonal skills whilst delivering high-quality work
- You will have an in-depth knowledge of the Melbourne construction industry
- Have likely operated one of the top tiers of the Melbourne head contracting building industry.
Forward your resume to Martin Preece by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or simply click on the 'apply now' tab for this advert and attach your resume.
Feel free to contact Martin on Linkedin.
If you would like a confidential discussion regarding this role before committing to the role - call Martin on 0400 934 025
For an up to date list of all our vacancies, news, and podcasts, visit: www.buildingenvirons.com.au
Only candidates who closely meet this job requirements or similar roles we are working on will be contacted - please read the 'requirement' section carefully.