What's in it for you?
- Base salary on offer from $75k - $100k package
- Work for a long-standing and well-respected builder
- Deliver projects with the support of a number of project resources
- Enjoyable working conditions and culture
- Be part of a high specification, Passive House eco-revolution!
The Contract Administrator collaborates with the construction team and reports to the Directors with close working relationship with the Construction Manager. Working on several projects and being responsible for the monitoring and control of expenses, scheduling, and scale of renovation and Passive House projects is the main focus of this position. Other duties include:
- Contract vetting, as well as letting of contracts with subcontractors
- Client, architect, engineer, and regulatory authority liaison
- Prepare and submit claims
- Assisting the construction management team with the production of monthly financial reports
- Assist the site managers with construction administration.
- Client's point of contact for construction administration questions
This ecofriendly and award-winning residential builder were established more than 10 years ago. They have successfully delivered a large number of projects from lux homes, and apartments, to townhouses.
Having been operating in Victoria for some years, they have designed and developed projects up to $20M. They are focused on relationships - a lot of their work is from repeat clients, delivering a number of projects in the residential construction space with a great outcome.
With a strong and supportive management team, they offer one of the most stable work environments within their space, which is evidenced in their low staff turnover.
In addition, over the last 6 months, they have implemented a range of employment engagement, staff development, and training systems into the business, to further enhance the work environment for all employees – join a forward-thinking, enjoyable, and engaging culture. Are you suitable?
You must be able to demonstrate your ability in the following important criteria in order to be successful in the role:
How to apply
- 3-5 years of experience as a Contract Administrator
- Residential Construction Methods, Materials, and Contracts
- Excellent written and oral communication abilities
- Computer savvy and familiarity with a cloud-based job management system
- Strong organisational and planning abilities, as well as efficient workflow management
- Microsoft Office Suite intermediate understanding and usage (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
If you have a resume ready to send, forward it to Martin Preece by email at email@example.com or simply click on the 'apply now' tab for this advert and attach your resume.
Or, if you would like a confidential discussion regarding this job before committing to the role - call Martin on 0400 934 025
Feel free to contact Martin on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/in/martin-preece-buildingenvironsrecruitment/
For an up-to-date list of all our vacancies, news and podcasts visit: www.buildingenvirons.com.au