What's in it for you?
- Base salary on offer from $100k - $120k
- Work within a friendly, enjoyable culture, and workplace where politics don't exist
- Be surrounded by leaders and mentors
- A business which can demonstrate promotion and development successes with existing team members
This well managed company were established nearly 10 years ago and have in that time, built projects across the retail, hospitality, apartments, and child care builds. They build anything from $1M - $25M, with most projects in the $5M - $15M range.
They are focused on relationships - most of their work is with repeat clients and organisations, the Directors have all built large scale $100M projects prior to commencing their own business - it's fair to say the Directors of the business have a top pier pedigree.
This is an important role within the business, you will mostly be office based managing multiple jobs with some time allocated to be on site, you will be expected to undertake the following duties:
Are you suitable?
- Budget control across your projects
- Construction, contract variations, and contract management
- Progress claims and sub-contractor negotiation
- Project financial reporting
You will need to meet the following to be considered suitable for this role:
How to apply
- You have been in a Contracts Administrator and managed construction projects from start to finish
- Be well presented, happy to work and environment where building real time face-to-face relationships matter above all else
- You must have had relevant local project experience in the head contracting space
If you have a resume ready to send, forward it to Martin Preece by email at email@example.com or simply click on the 'apply now' tab for this advert and attach your resume.
Or, if you would like a confidential discussion regarding this job before committing to the role - call Martin on 0400 934 025
Feel free to contact Martin on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/in/martin-preece-buildingenvironsrecruitment/
For an up-to-date list of all our vacancies, news and podcasts visit: www.buildingenvirons.com.au