You will receive
- Genuine mentorship for highly respected construction leaders
- Working within a company with many examples of employees progressing into more senior roles
- Work on nominated and award winning projects
- Work within a friendly, enjoyable culture were your good work and performance will receive the praise it warrants
- Base salary on offer from $95k - $130k base
This Estimator job opportunity is within a well-respected, medium sized, tier 3 commercial building contractor who turn-over more than $70 million annually, and deliver a range of project types and sizes between $2M and $30 million.
Their project capability covers:
- Schools & education
- Commercial builds
- Local government/council builds (libraries, schools, Govt. buildings etc.)
Being an Estimator, you will be a capable, driven and experienced construction professional with experience tendering and accurately winning construction projects in this commercial construction space. As you will likely expect, you will be expected to:
The Necessary experience - to be considered
- Prepare Design & Construct tenders.
- Measure and price quantities
- Manage tender process and documentation
- Source Sub-Contractor and Supplier quotes and prices
- Prepare accurate tenders, quotes and budgets
If you feel you are suitable for this Estimator job, then consider if you meet the following experiences to be considered suitable for the role:
- Quantity Surveying or Construction Estimating background with appropriate degree
- Have operated as a Estimator for at least 3-5 years, within the commercial construction industry here in Melbourne
- Excellent ability to interpret plans and specifications
- Have tendered and won commercial construction projects from $10 million and above
If you are interested in discussing this Estimator job, confidentially – drop Martin Preece a call on 0400 934 025
Alternatively, if you want to apply for the role, click on the ‘apply now’ tab to the side of this advert, or email Martin@buildingenvirons.com.au with your resume attached.
All applications are treated confidentially.