- Deliver a variety of project types - Education & Institutional
- Work across multiple projects at any given time
- Step into Project Management
- Take satisfaction from a job well done, on community focussed projects
You will be working for an established and reputable company who deliver education and institutions' commercial construction projects, focusing on the North and Western suburbs of Melbourne and Central and Northern Victoria.
They have completed a diverse range of projects with a strong focus on the education sector. Registered to deliver projects up to $10M for a number of local councils, building schools, pavilions, sports and leisure facilities. The Role
Working closely with the Directors you will be running projects from post-contract award, through delivery - overseeing the contract and financial elements of the project and reporting to the CM on progress. Ultimately you will play a key part in ensuring projects are built on time, and to budget; but as an overview, you will be:
To be considered for the role:
- Financial reporting
- Assisting with construction planning and programming
- Writing scopes of work and contracts
- Client engagement and assisting in bid development
- Overseeing the financials of the builds
- Reviewing tenders
- Assisting with budget control
Forward your resume to Martin Preece by email at email@example.com or simply click on the 'apply now' tab for this advert and attach your resume.
Feel free to contact Martin on Linkedin.
If you would like a confidential discussion regarding this role before committing to the process - call Martin on 0400 934 025
Only candidates who closely meet this job requirements or similar roles we are working on will be contacted - please read the 'requirement' section carefully. For an up-to-date list of all our vacancies, news and podcasts, visit: www.buildingenvirons.com.au