This respected and reputable commercial building contractor turns over closing in on $1 billion annually across Australia, and close to over $500M alone in the Victorian construction market, now require a positive and professional fit out Project Manager who is experienced delivering projects in excess of $10M
Specialising in fit-out projects, from small to large, we're currently seeking someone with exposure to higher value projects particularly Project Managers who have delivered projects within the following markets
- Medical / Pharmaceutical
As a fit-out Project Manager, you will be expected to deliver projects from early stages all the way through the project, to completion. You will be responsible for managing and resourcing the job to deliver a profitable build, with the aid of a project team.
As you know, as the lead for any construction project under your control you will be expected to oversee:
Should you apply?
- Strategic Risk Management
- OH & S Policies
- Scheduling & programming of works
- Liaising with sub-contractors and client
- Manage the site team and contract administrators on the job
If you are looking for a new challenging construction Project Manager role, you will be considered suitable if you have the following abilities:
- Be capable of autonomously controlling a project from award of contract, to completion
- Have experience delivering technically tricky builds – from the above noted project types
- A talent for communication and dispute resolution
- An ability to work closely and efficiently with co-workers, clients and consultants
- Be able to demonstrate succesful delivery of projects in excess of $10M in the Victorian construction industry
for your hard work, you will receive:
- A leading salary package
- Support in delivering your project - site managers, foreman and CA's and junior CA's
- A long term career opportunity, with chances to progress
Send your resume to Martin Preece | Martin@buildingenvirons.com.au or call him on 0400 934 025 to discuss the position,
Martin can also be reached on LinkedIn via direct messaging.
All our vacancies are advertised on our website: www.buildingenvirons.com.au