Why this Project Management job?
- Work for a builder with a national turnover nearing $2 Billion
- Deliver a variety of projects over your career - $10M - $100M
- Work for a long standing well respected builder
- Deliver projects with the support of a number of project resources
- Enjoy working with positive high quality professionals - go to work with a smile on your face because you enjoy your job!
One of the most highly regarded commercial builders in Australia, highly profitable, a strong supportive culture and an emphasis on training and developing all employees, now requires a Project Manager to lead a new project team - due to the amount of work they are winning from existing clients. The Role
Reporting in to your Construction Manager, you will be responsible for delivering projects valued anywhere between $10M - $100M and ranging from school and university construction projects, through to hospitals, offices, airports or retail projects - both new build and fit-out projects.
The successful candidate will be confident and competent and capable enough to deliver projects from conception to completion. No need to list the duties - you should know them in detail. Should you apply
If you work within the commercial construction industry here in Melbourne, for a large tier 1, 2 or 3 builder - this role would be of interest to you. If you meet the following experiences, then you should apply:
How to get in touch
- If you can demonstrate succesful project delivery as a Project Manager, on relevant projects, here in Melbourne's commercial construction sector - and on projects in excess of $30m
- Posses relationships with consultants, clients, sub-contractors and suppliers in the Melbourne market
- Ability to mentor, train and develop professional teams
Forward your resume to Martin Preece by email at email@example.com or simply click on the 'apply now' tab for this advert and attach your resume.
Feel free to contact Martin on Linkedin.
If you would like a confidential discussion regarding this role before committing to the role - call Martin on 0400 934 025
For an up to date list of all our vacancies, news and podcasts visit: www.buildingenvirons.com.au
Only candidates who closely meet this job requirements or similar roles we are working on will be contacted - please read the 'requirement' section carefully.