This respected and commercial building contractor turns over closing in on $80 million annually across Victoria, and close to $250M nationally - delivering projects up to $30m in value across a range of build types. With offices in one of Melbourne’s busy inner suburbs - they're near several local shops and cafés.
As construction Project Manager, you will be expected to deliver projects from early stages all the way through the project, to completion. You will be responsible for managing and resourcing the job to deliver a profitable build, with the aid of a project team. The Expectation
As you know, as the lead for any construction project under your control you will be expected to oversee:
Can you do it?
- Strategic Risk Management
- OH & S Policies
- Scheduling & programming of works
- Liaising with sub-contractors and client
- Manage the site team and contract administrators on the job
If you are looking for a new challenging construction Project Manager role, you will be considered suitable if you have the following abilities:
To be considered for the role:
- Be capable of autonomously controlling a project from award of contract, to completion - in excess of $5 million
- Have experience delivering technically tricky builds – from within the industrial, commercial, education, retail or health construction sectors
- A talent for communication and dispute resolution
- An ability to work closely and efficiently with co-workers, clients and consultants
Forward your resume to Martin Preece by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or simply click on the 'apply now' tab for this advert and attach your resume.
Feel free to contact Martin on Linkedin.
If you would like a confidential discussion regarding this role before committing to the role - call Martin on 0400 934 025
Only candidates who closely meet this job requirements or similar roles we are working on will be contacted - please read the 'requirement' section carefully.