What is in it for you?
- You will have the support of Project Management, Contracts Admin and Directors to deliver the projects
- Supported by proven systems and operations to allow you to deliver your work
- Base salary from $160k - $200k
- You will be delivering major fit-out projects within the $5M - $20M level
You should be fully aware of the role of a Site Manager and understanding the speed, quality & safety requirements of a fast paced fit-out project; given, you will have experience leading and delivering them, for some time.
If you do not fully understand the requirements of a Site Manager job, this role isn't right for you.The Company
Going through a growth phase, they employ 3 site teams and are adding an additional two, due to the work they are selectively winning. Employing around 40 staff here in Melbourne they have offices up the Eastern Seaboard. They deliver some fantastic fit-out projects from $2M - $25M
They deliver a variety of fit-out projects across all sectors, including:
Should you get in touch?
- Science and Research
If you are a Site Manager here in Melbourne (or Australia) and currently deliver fit out construction projects in excess of $5M, have delivered projects from start to finish (as a Site Manager), you should:
- Apply for the role by clicking on the 'apply now' button, or
- Email your resume to Martin Preece | Martin@buildingenvirons.com.au, or
- If you don't yet have an up to date resume, call Martin | 0400 934 025, or
- Connect and contact Martin via LinkedIn
All conversations will be treated confidentially.
For a list of all our up to date vacancies, news and blogs visit: www.buildingenvirons.com.au