As a senior level Estimator within the residential sector, he has worked in both Production Estimator, and Sales Estimator roles across volume homes, custom homes and townhouses. In his current role, he holds a position of Team Leader for the Production, but is keen and interested in pure Sales Estimating or Production Estimating roles; perfectly comfortable in a role managing and mentoring, or working independently, but as part of the team.
He has strong level of communication, and with exposure to estimating on projects, standalone homes, double and triple-storey of dual occupancy buildings, this estimator is a safe pair of hands, who takes responsibility for the quality of his work and likes to take ownership.
Scoring highly for a tactical roll in our DNA headway skills assessment, this individual would be a committed member of any team, well suited to a residential estimating role with a preference for challenging projects. Key skills include:
• Implementation of work for work flow strategies.
• Preparing bills of quantities.
• Sales estimating BOQ or production estimating.
• Cost reports and cost analysis.
• Oversight variation and supplier inquiries.
• Training and development of staff including overseas suppliers.