A Contracts Manager or Commercial Manager level candidate, this individual has the best part of 25 to 30 years in the construction industry - 14.5 years of which he spent in the Middle East, delivering large value billion-dollar projects across commercial infrastructure projects in addition to health, universities, and high-rise developments.
Originally from Melbourne, he worked within the large Tier one construction space, then moving into a top Tier two builder, where he's delivered works as a Senior Contract Administrator on large well known Melbourne developments. Clear, concise communicator with an engaging community communication style.
He's recently returned to Melbourne for family reasons and is seeking a Senior Contract Administrator, Contracts Manager, or Commercial Manager role where he offers an important input into a business's commercial undertakings and has a strong understanding of legal and contractual ramifications of project delivery. Key skills include:
• Contracts management across a range of different contracts
• Risk and opportunity identification and mitigation,
• Procurement tendering and strong negotiation skills
• Experience with Aconex, Cheops, and most Microsoft applications
• Commercial project establishment including contracts, forms, reports, schedules, and commercial team organization
• Manage all elements of contract claims, variations, disputes, coordination, and liaising with all company departments.